How to add music to a video Story on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Story.
- Either shoot a new video with the Stories Camera or swipe up to upload a video from your Camera Roll.
- Press the sticker button at the top of the screen.
- Select the music sticker.
Why can’t I add Music to my Instagram videos?
You may need to sign out of the app and force -quit, then open up Instagram and sign back in. If that still doesn’t bring you to the sweet, sweet Instagram music sticker in Stories, you can delete your Instagram app entirely, reinstall the app on your phone, and then sign in again.
How do you add Music to Instagram videos in 2020?
Adding Music to Instagram
- Tap the camera button or the ‘Your Story’ icon to begin.
- Snap your photo or shoot your video, and add filters.
- Tap the ‘Sticker’ icon at the top of the screen, then tap ‘Music.
- Search for the song you want by song, artist, or album.
- You can also search by genre or what’s popular.
How do you put Music on top of your Instagram stories?
Press the sticker button at the top of the screen or swipe up. Tap the Music button. Either type the song you want to use into the search bar or browse via your mood, genre preference, or what’s popular today. Press the song to add it to your Story.
How do you put music on your Instagram videos longer than 15 seconds?
To begin with the new feature and create long Instagram Stories longer, all you need to do is to tap the Your Story icon and then press and hold the record button from the bottom-centre for as long as you want to record a moment – without worrying about the 15-second limit.
How do you put Music on your Instagram videos longer than 5 seconds?
If five seconds isn’t long enough for a photo in your story, add a song to it to make it last up to 15 seconds — the same time limit as video clips. With the photo open in the Story Editor, tap the sticker button, then the “Music” option.