How to Create a Carousel in Instagram Feed
- Open your Instagram app and tap Add Post.
- In the bottom right corner of the app, click Multiple-Image Post.
- You can select up to 10 images or videos to include.
- Tap Next.
- Swipe to look through the images that you have selected.
- When you’re finished with your edits, tap Next.
How do I make a carousel post?
Here’s how to make a carousel post on Instagram:
- Add all relevant photos to your photo library.
- Open the Instagram app and click the + icon from the navigation bar.
- Tap the layered square icon right below the post preview.
- Select up to 10 photos and/or videos from your photo library.
Why can’t I post a carousel on Instagram?
Why Your Carousel Won’t Post on Instagram If those things are right, it probably comes down to the accounts you are tagging. While you can normally tag 20 accounts in your posts, you can only tag 15 accounts in an Instagram carousel. If you tag more than 15 accounts, your carousel will not post.
How do you make a slide on Instagram?
Here’s how you do it:
- Hit the plus button like you usually would to add a photo or video.
- In the photo window look out for the “select multiple” button.
- Choose up to 10 photos or videos to share with your followers.
- Edit the order and add filters to each photo/apply a filter to the whole group.
What is a carousel post on Instagram?
Instagram Stories Carousel Ads allow advertisers to reach their target audience with more than one single piece of creative. Share an integrated story, multiple products, or a sequenced narrative with this versatile ad format.
Did Instagram get rid of Carousel posts?
But don’t fret, the feature hasn’t been removed entirely. Instagram has only changed the way users can select multiple pictures to create a Carousel post as highlighted by an individual. All you need to do is press and hold down on an image or video to select more.
How do I put multiple pics on Instagram?
How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
Do hashtags work on carousel posts?
Do hashtags work on a carousel post? Hashtags will not harm your reach or your engagement, so keep using them for now.
How do you post two pictures in one slide on Instagram?
Hit the upload button (bottom-middle), then look for the icon that looks like three stacks of paper on top of one another. Click that, then select the three square images you just made from your original panoramic, making sure the leftmost side is first, then the middle, then the rightmost side.
Where is the carousel in Instagram?
Instagram’s Carousels allow an account to use multiple media (images or video) in one post. This is indicated by a post having the icon of two squares in the upper-right corner.