Request an Instagram verified badge
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap.
- Tap Settings Account Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
Can a normal person get verified on Instagram?
A normal person or small business can get verified on Instagram. Real: The Instagram profile must represent a real person or business. Unique: It must be the only (legitimate) Instagram account representing the person or business (except for language-specific accounts).
How do I verify my Instagram account 2020?
On the settings page, tap on “Account.” Then select “Request verification.” If you’re eligible to request verification, you’ll be prompted to input: (1) your profile name, (2) your full legal name, (3) who you’re known as, such as a nickname people recognize you as, and (4) your account’s category.
How can I get my Instagram verified for free?
How to apply to get verified on Instagram: 6 steps
- Go to your profile and tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Request Verification.
- Fill in the application form. Your legal name. Your “known as” or working name (if applicable)
- Tap Send.
How do I get verified on Instagram 2021?
How to get verified on Instagram
- Go to your Instagram profile by tapping the icon with your profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap on the menu icon (
- Select the settings icon (
- Scroll down through the account settings until you see Request verification, then tap it.
Can I get verified on Instagram with 100 followers?
Only verified users could use it. It doesn’t matter how many followers they have. If you want to get this feature – you have to have at least 10k followers; verified users don’t.
Who gets blue tick Instagram?
The Account Must Be Public: The blue Instagram badge is only for public entities and celebrities, which means that you cannot have a private profile on the platform. The Account Must Be Complete: It means that it must have a profile photo, bio, and at least one post in the feed.
What is the fastest way to get verified on Instagram?
How to Request Verification on Instagram
- Log into your account and navigate to Settings from the menu on the top right.
- Inside Settings, click on “Account” and select “Request Verification”
- Complete the required fields and then hit send to start the review process.
How long does it take to get verified on Instagram?
There is no exact period of time for how long does it take to get verified on Instagram. Sometimes accounts get the blue tick in a couple of days only, but experts recommend that you start checking your IG notifications 3 to 4 days after sending a request.
How many followers do you need to get verified?
Without verification, you’ll need at least 10,000 followers to access the feature. It builds brand awareness – As we mentioned before, the blue check tells the world that you’re somebody.
How much does it cost to get verified?
According to Mashable, a verified badge can cost “anywhere from a bottle of wine to $15,000”. People with verified accounts can earn a lot of money by promoting brands and products in their updates, with some companies willing to pay so-called “influencers” thousands for a single post.