Open Instagram.com in a web browser and then enter your Instagram username or the phone number or email address associated with the account. After that, enter your password and tap Log In.
How do I recover my Instagram account?
If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there’s no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.
How do you login to your Instagram account when it won’t let you?
How to Fix Instagram Won’t Let Me Log In Issue: 8 Ways.
- Restart Your Device.
- Check Instagram’s Servers.
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Check Your Device’s Date and Time.
- Clear Instagram’s Data and Cache (Android Devices Only).
- Reset Your Instagram Account’s Password.
- Check for an Update.
- Contact Instagram for Support.
How do I log into my original Instagram account?
Instagram has one.
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Select Get help signing in just below the login screen.
- Select Use Username or Email, Send an SMS, or Log In with Facebook if you use Android.
- Select Username or Phone if you use iOS.
- Select Send Login Link.
How do I log into Instagram if I forgot my password and email?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How can I get my old Instagram account without email?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
Why can’t I log into my Instagram account 2021?
People can’t log into Instagram due to any of several issues noted below: because you are entering the wrong username or password (remember that Instagram password is case sensitive). Your account may have been blocked or deleted. There is a communication issue between your device and the Instagram server.
Why can’t I log into my Instagram on my phone?
Doing a quick password reset will resolve many login issues. Android and iOS users can select the reset link and have a password reset sequence sent to their email account. Android users can also do this via SMS or simply log in with Facebook to access their Instagram account.
How can I change my Instagram password without old password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
Can I see my Instagram password?
Tap on “Manage your Google Account”. Scroll to the right of the navigation bar and tap on “Security”. Scroll down and tap on “Password Manager”. Select “Instagram” to see your Instagram password.