Here are some of our top tips to customize templates and design Instagram Stories with Over:
- Tip #1: Use a Consistent Instagram Stories Template for Your Posts.
- Tip #2: Choose Complementary Fonts or Add Your Brand Fonts.
- Tip #3: Integrate Your Brand Images or Search For Stock Images.
How do I decorate my Instagram stories?
10 creative Instagram Story ideas, tips, and tricks
- Use rainbow or ombre letters.
- Change the background color when sharing a post.
- Use individual letters as decorations.
- Mix fonts and handwriting together.
- Add a drop shadow to your text.
- Use text as a backdrop.
- Create a collage with multiple photos.
How do you get aesthetic stickers on Instagram stories?
That is where GIFs and stickers for Instagram stories come into play. To Add a GIF or Sticker to your Instagram Story
- Take or upload a photo to your story.
- Tap the sticker icon on the top right of your screen.
- Search and choose a sticker.
- Post to your story.
How do you edit your aesthetics on Instagram?
Make sure you take your photo in daylight and focus your camera, even if it’s just on your phone. You can use apps such as VSCO and Lightroom to add aesthetic presets on to your photos. You can use Adobe Photoshop Express if you’d like to make collages and add text to your edited photos.
How do you make your Instagram stories different colors?
Open your Instagram Stories and select the draw tool. Tap and long-hold any of the default color options at the bottom of the screen to open the color slider. Then, swipe across the slider to pick a custom color for your story.
How do you make cute GIFs on Instagram?
How to find the cutest Gifs on Instagram Stories
- Type “hanmade”
- Type “the uncommon place”
- Type “malenaflores”
- Type “odsanyu”
- Type “ilustralle”
- Type “gladdest”
- Type “ohlalalita”
- Type “gravitando”
How do you get filters on Instagram?
How To Search for Filters on Instagram
- In the Instagram app, open the camera and swipe left through the icons at the bottom of the screen, then tap the magnifying glass (Browse Effects).
- Tap one of the filters you see or swipe through the categories at the top of the app.
- When you tap a filter, you’ll see a preview.
How much is InStories?
InStories’ yearly subscription costs $48.99 (roughly P2,487) but you can also pay monthly, you have to pay $9.99 (roughly P507). What do you get? For fun IG stories, you can use their 150+ templates, text effects, animated stickers, and swipes.
How do I make my Instagram posts pretty?
Let’s get started!
- Choose a grid layout. What is a grid layout?
- Choose a theme. Call it vibe, mood, soul.
- Choose what you want to post about.
- Pick ONE filter and stick to it.
- Rearrange the order of your posts to make your feed flow.
- Color coordinate.
- Always check the background of your photos.
- Always use the same border.
How do you make a reel on Instagram?
Here is how:
- Go into the Reels creation screen and tap on the photo square in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Select one or more videos to create your Reel.
- Edit the length of each video, one by one until you have reached the 15 second maximum time.
- Then click the back arrow to watch the whole video.
What is the best aesthetic app?
Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- VSCO Cam.
- Photoshop Express.
- Live Collage.
How do you make a photo look aesthetic?
We’ve outlined some of them plus a few tips to be aware of.
- Follow The Rule of Thirds. The Rule of Thirds is one of the most popular composition techniques in photography.
- Add Symmetry.
- Create Depth.
- Frame Within A Frame.
- Look for Leading Lines.
- Watch Your Horizon.
- Use Shapes and Textures.
- Use Shadows.