How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.
How do you add a swipe link to an Instagram story?
Go to your main Instagram feed, and tap the plus icon in the top left corner to create an Instagram Story. Create your Instagram Story by taking a photo, Boomerang, or video. You can also swipe up to access your library of previously captured content. Tap on the chain link icon and enter your URL.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Instagram decides by their own (elusive) guidelines who is worthy of a verified badge and only gives it out to “some public figures, celebrities and brands.”
How do you add a swipe up link on Instagram 2021?
Simply follow these steps:
- Meet the Instagram swipe up requirements.
- Click to add a new Instagram Story.
- Click on the Story link icon in the top bar (fourth in from the right)
- Next, hit ‘+ Web Link’ and add the URL.
- Click ‘Done’ and you’re all set.
How do you post links in Instagram?
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How do you put a link on Instagram without being verified 2020?
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
How do you put a link on Instagram without being verified 2021?
Follow the steps to take advantage of it!
- Add a picture on your Story.
- Include a call to action button design, such as “click here” Shop Now” etc.
- Add the @mention sticker over the added button.
- Set the sticker’s color.
- Mention the Instagram account you want to promote.
- Resize the mention.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED! Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do I swipe up without 10k followers?
How to add a link to your Instagram story when you don’t have 10k followers.
- Use IGTV. IGTV is Instagram’s long form video platform.
- Add shopping tags. If you are selling physical products then hopefully you are already utilising Instagrams shopping feature to tag your photos.
- Pay to swipe.