How to Upload Photos to Instagram on a Desktop Computer Using Chrome
- Open up your Chrome browser.
- Navigate to Instagram’s website.
- Click the ‘+’ button next to the DM symbol.
- Click ‘Select from computer’ to upload your media.
- Crop the image, zoom in, or add more media if needed.
- Choose a filter or make adjustments.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Can I add photos to an Instagram post from my computer?
You can now upload images directly from a browser without the need to use the Instagram app and it’s trivially easy for Chrome users. Now if you want to upload images directly from a PC, a Mac or even a Chromebook, you can do so without having to first transfer the pictures to your phone.
How can I post pictures on Instagram from my Windows computer?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
How do you upload pics to Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose a photo or video from your library — or shoot one in the app.
- Crop the image.
- Try a carousel post.
- Pick a filter.
- Edit your photo.
- Type your caption.
- Use hashtags for post optimization.
How do I post on Instagram from my Macbook?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)
How do I post to Instagram from Firefox?
Posting to Instagram with Firefox From Firefox’s main menu, go to Tools > Web Developer > Responsive Design Mode. (You can also use a keyboard shortcut to toggle it. On Mac, it’s CMD+OPT+M.) You should then see a small, responsive version of the site that includes the add photo button.