Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram.
- Tap the Add Post button (a square with a plus sign)
- Choose your photo or video to upload.
- Tap the full-size button in at the bottom left of the photo display (it looks like two corners).
- You can further adjust the cropping of the photo by pinching to zoom in and out.
How do you post the whole picture on Instagram?
When you access your photo gallery from within the updated app, you’ll now see a format button above the camera roll. You can use this button to toggle between square and full-size images. From there, you can zoom in and out to choose the best crop for your photos.
How do you fit a whole picture on Instagram without borders?
No more white borders around picture! Practically, you only need three simple steps to resize images for Instagram without cropping them.
- Step 1: Load the image to iResizer.
- Step 2: Select objects on the image you want to protect from distortion.
- Step 3: Change the aspect ratio.
- Step 4: Enjoy the perfect square photo.
How do you change the shape of a picture on Instagram?
When you have selected a photo to use from your device’s photo library, tap the small round icon in the bottom-left corner of the image to change from the square format to its natural landscape or portrait shape. (Tap the icon again if you change your mind and want to return to the square.)
Why do photos get cropped on Instagram?
If the photo you upload is not in one of Instagram’s supported aspect ratios, it will be cropped automatically. Small, low-resolution photos are enlarged to a width of 320 pixels when you upload them to the service, which may distort them.