Method 3: How to post on Instagram from your computer using Creator Studio
- Make sure you are connected to Instagram in Creator Studio.
- Navigate to the Instagram section.
- Click Create Post.
- Click Instagram Feed.
- Choose the account you want to post to (if you have more than one Instagram account connected).
How do I upload photos from my PC to Instagram?
- How to upload photo to Instagram from PC via Microsoft Edge. Launch Microsoft Edge on your PC and visit the website of Instagram and login with your account. Click the Microsoft Edge menu (three-dot icon on the top-right corner) and select Developer Tools. Click the tiny arrow down icon on the Developer Tools bar and select Emulation.
How can I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
How do I post a picture on Instagram from my laptop?
How to post on Instagram from a laptop or desktop
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner.
- Select the photo you want to post.
- Edit the photo as you choose.
Why can’t I upload photos on Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop using Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How can I use Instagram on my laptop?
- Open the Start menu and select Microsoft Store.
- Click the “Search” text box.
- Type in instagram.
- Click Instagram in the results.
- Click Get.
- Once the app is installed, click Launch to open Instagram, or click Instagram in the start menu.
How do you upload pics to Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose a photo or video from your library — or shoot one in the app.
- Crop the image.
- Try a carousel post.
- Pick a filter.
- Edit your photo.
- Type your caption.
- Use hashtags for post optimization.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram from my laptop?
- On Lately Social accounts, click Instagram.
- On the new window post, check the checkbox you added previously.
- Select the carousel before proceeding to the next step.
- Hit the first icon on the file manager section.
- Navigate to the folder containing photos you want to upload and double click photos.
How can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.