How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Click or tap Delete [username].
How do I permanently disable my Instagram account?
- Follow these steps to disable your account: Go to Instagram.com from your phone or computer. Log in, if prompted to do so. Click or tap on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner. Click or tap “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and tap “Temporarily disable my account” to the right of the “Submit” button. You will be asked why you are doing this.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account step by step?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
Can you delete an Instagram account not permanently?
You can either temporarily disable your account or permanently delete it. If you temporarily disable your account: Your profile, photos, comments and likes will be hidden. You can reactivate your account by logging back in.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
Here’s how to permanently delete your Instagram account: Go to the special Delete Your Account page on your browser (make sure that you’re logged in). Select a reason for deletion from the drop-down menu. Click or tap the Delete button.
How do you delete Instagram account on iPhone?
Deleting an Instagram account from iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page.
- Log into your account.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the reason that you are choosing to delete your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click ‘Permanently delete my account,’ then click again to confirm.
How long can I keep my Instagram account deactivated for 2021?
How long can your Instagram account be disabled? You can keep your Instagram account temporarily disabled for as long as you want without fear of losing your personal information. Previously, Instagram would automatically reactivate your account after one week.
How do you delete Instagram on the app?
How to Remove Instagram Account From App
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Security’
- Click ‘Saved login information’
- Turn OFF ‘Saved login information’ (and choose ‘Remove’ on additional popup)
- Go to ‘Settings’, scroll down and select ‘Log Out’ (then click ‘Log Out’ twice more on the following 2 popups)