How to add multiple photos to an Instagram post
- Open Instagram and tap the + at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Tap the multiple photo icon above your photo gallery.
- Choose the photos that you want to appear in your post.
- When you are finished selecting your photos, tap Next.
How do you add multiple pictures on Instagram?
- Step 1: Open the Instagram app on your phone. On the home screen, tap the Add icon at the bottom. Step 2: Hit the Gallery tab. Then tap the Multiple photos icon present at the bottom-right corner of the current photo. Step 3: Select photos by tapping on them. A number will be shown next to each selected photo.
How do you put multiple pictures in one post on Instagram?
How to Upload Multiple Photos to One Instagram Post
- In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon.
- Tap Library, in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add.
- Tap the select multiple icon.
- Tap another thumbnail.
Why can’t I post multiple pictures on Instagram?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from Iphone?
To get started, tap on the ‘+’ icon from the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, for selecting multiple pictures at once.
- You will now be able to select as many as 10 pictures at once by tapping on the image thumbnail to upload in a single post.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram without the app?
Dropbox is is the obvious choice here, unless you have a lot of photos that you plan to send to Instagram and don’t feel like paying for an account. Install the desktop app for Dropbox on your Mac or PC, and the mobile app on your tablet or phone. You’ll be able to send images between your devices in minutes.
How do you stack pictures on Instagram?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
Did Instagram get rid of multiple pictures?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
Why can’t I select photos on Instagram?
One common reason for people suddenly not being able to upload photos on Instagram is something might have gone wrong with the Instagram app’s cache memory. If Instagram won’t let you post a picture, you can try updating Instagram, clearing the app cache, or taking a screenshot of the picture to re-upload.
How do you get the whole picture to fit in Instagram?
Open the Instagram app and upload your picture. You’ll notice that Instagram crops the picture to square by default, but you can click the expand arrows or pinch the image in the lower left to fit the whole picture on Instagram.