How do I update Instagram on PC?
- Updating Instagram will give you access to the latest features and bug fixes. You can update your Instagram app by going to the app store on your device and accessing your list of apps from the menu (Android) or navigating to the update page (iOS) and pressing the “Update” button for the Instagram app.
How do I update my Instagram?
How to Update the Instagram App on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Use the search field at the top to search for “Instagram” and select Instagram from the list of suggested results.
- Tap Update to the right of the Instagram app listing.
Why won’t my Instagram update to the new version?
If your Instagram won’t update, first make sure there is an update. If an option to update doesn’t show up in the app store or the Google Play Store, there probably isn’t an update. In this case, you have the most up to date version of Instagram. Sometimes, you can just refresh your Instagram page to update the app.
How do you update apps?
Update Android apps manually
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled “Update available.”
- Tap Update.
What’s the new Instagram update?
Instagram rolled out a new feature that aims to protect its users from abusive comments and DMs. The new feature called Limits allows users to limit or hide comments and messages coming from users who are not on their followers’ list or who have become a follower in the recent past.
How do I update to the latest version?
Get the latest Android updates available for you
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Near the bottom, tap System System update.
- You’ll see your update status. Follow any steps on the screen.
Why are my apps not updating?
A recent Play Store update could be the real culprit behind app update issues instead of the Android 10 update itself. So, if you still cannot update apps on your phone, uninstall and re-install the recently installed Play Store updates. Open Settings on your phone. Head to the All Apps section.
How do I make my iPhone automatically update apps?
How to turn on automatic updates on your iPhone for apps
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “iTunes & App Store.”
- In the Automatic Downloads section, turn on “App Updates” by swiping the button to the right.
How do you manually update apps on iPhone?
How to manually update apps on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.
How do I get the old Instagram Update 2020?
Simply go to your Account Settings and change your language to anything but ‘English (US) ‘. If you only speak English, you can simply pick ‘English (UK)’ and it will change back to the previous layout.
How can I change my Instagram icon 2021?
Here’s how to change Instagram’s icon on an Android: Tap and hold a blank spot on your phone’s home screen and then, in the dropdown menu, choose Widgets. 3. Scroll down to X Icon Changer. Select where you want the icon to go.