How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Why am I unable to post on Instagram?
- The issue with Instagram not letting you post is usually caused by a bug in the temporary data that Instagram has stored on your device. Clearing this data will fix usually fix the issue.
How can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?
How to Upload Photos to Instagram on a Desktop Computer Using Chrome
- Open up your Chrome browser.
- Navigate to Instagram’s website.
- Click the ‘+’ button next to the DM symbol.
- Click ‘Select from computer’ to upload your media.
- Crop the image, zoom in, or add more media if needed.
- Choose a filter or make adjustments.
Can I post to Instagram from My computer 2020?
Another option is running the Android Instagram app on your computer. This can be done by running an Android emulator on your Mac or PC with BlueStacks. There are also quite a few other options to post to Instagram from desktop, but above are the best solutions I’ve found.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Can I post on Instagram from my Mac?
Is there an Instagram app for Mac? There is not an Instagram app for posting photos to Instagram from your Mac. You can, however, go to Instagram.com on any computer and log in to your account to view and comment on photos. Uploading photos is another story altogether.
Can you use Instagram on the computer?
BlueStacks. BlueStacks is a free Android phone emulator. It emulates the Android version of Instagram on a PC or Mac, making it possible to upload photos to Instagram. Sign in to your Instagram account, and your Instagram feed appears as it does on a phone.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
Can you post from Instagram website?
You can post on Instagram from a computer or mobile device with a few clicks or taps. Instagram recently added a built-in feature to its desktop website that allows you to upload photos and videos in the same manner as the Instagram mobile app.
How can I use Instagram on my laptop?
- Open the Start menu and select Microsoft Store.
- Click the “Search” text box.
- Type in instagram.
- Click Instagram in the results.
- Click Get.
- Once the app is installed, click Launch to open Instagram, or click Instagram in the start menu.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
How do you use Instagram on a Mac?
How to access Instagram using Safari
- Open Safari and head to Preferences > Advanced and make sure Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar is toggled on.
- Visit the Instagram website and log in to your account.
- Then select Develop > User Agent > Safari – iOS 11 – iPhone.