Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long, but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that. Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length. Instagram livestream videos can be up to 60 minutes long.
What is the maximum length of an Instagram video post?
- If you‘ve shot a great video that you want to post on Instagram,you should be aware of how long Instagram videos can be in their various forms.
- Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long,but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that.
- Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length.
Can you post a 10 minute video on Instagram?
Instagram has unveiled a new feature that will allow for longer videos. Currently, users can upload clips up to 10 minutes in length, with more popular accounts able to share hourlong videos, The Verge notes.
How can I post a video longer than 1 minute on Instagram?
You can upload a video that’s longer than 1 minute, but you’ll need to select a 1-minute section of the video. Once you’ve selected your video and tapped “Next” simply tap “Trim” and hold and drag your video until the minute you’d like to use is within the handles.
How do you post a 2 minute video on Instagram?
Long Story for IG (Download For iOS)
- Launch the app and select the video length you want to trim it down to (by default it is set at 15 seconds)
- Tap Select Video and choose the video you want to trim.
- Tap Choose.
- Tap Split and Save Clips and wait for the video to be processed.
How do you post a long video on Instagram 2020?
How to Post a Long Video on Your Instagram Story
- Open your Instagram app.
- Open your profile page.
- Tap on the “+” in the upper right corner.
- Choose the video you want to upload.
- If you want to record a video, tap on the camera icon, hold the circle to start recording and release when you want to stop.
How long can an IGTV video be?
That’s where IGTV comes in. IGTV is a section of Instagram that lets users upload and watch longer videos. You can upload IGTV videos up to 15 minutes long via the Instagram mobile app, and up to an hour long using the website.
How do you upload a full video on Instagram without cropping it?
To post a full vertical video or image on Instagram without cropping to 4:5, add a white background to make it into a square. Then, you can post the photo or video without cropping out or changing the size. This technique works for pictures, GIFs, and videos.
Is IGTV gone?
Today, the company is rebranding IGTV as “Instagram TV,” and it’s getting rid of the exclusive IGTV video format. Videos posted to the main Instagram feed can now run up to 60 minutes long — a length previously reserved for IGTV videos — and you’ll no longer have to leave the main app to view them.
Do IGTV videos show up in feed?
Once you’ve titled your video, you’ll see an option to ‘Post a Preview. ‘ Toggle the switch on for your IGTV video preview to appear on your profile and feed. Note: Your video must be at least 1 minute long to post to your grid. The thumbnail of the video in your feed will default to the cover you uploaded onto IGTV.
How long can an Instagram story video be 2020?
Instagram Stories: The limit for Instagram Stories is 15 seconds, but if your clip is longer, you can split it up into multiple 15 second sections. You can do this easily using an app like Enlight Videoleap and then post the clips consecutively to seamlessly create a longer Story.
Can you post 30 second videos on Instagram?
For example, when it comes to Instagram’s feed, 30-second videos are ideal. However, a one-minute video is completely acceptable. For Instagram Stories, ideal video length drops to 15-seconds or less. It’s important to know that if you have longer videos, you can create clips that fit each channel.
How do I use IGTV?
How to upload to IGTV
- Tap the “+” button at the bottom of your Feed.
- Choose a video that’s longer than 60 seconds and tap “Next.”
- Select “Long video” and continue.
- Choose a video frame to use as the cover image for your IGTV video.
- Then fill out the title and description of the video.