How to apply to get verified on Instagram: 6 steps
- Go to your profile and tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Request Verification.
- Fill in the application form. Your legal name. Your “known as” or working name (if applicable)
- Tap Send.
Is it hard to get verified on Instagram?
- In fact, it can be incredibly difficult to get verified on Instagram. Most of the other social networks have comparable verification or status symbols. It should be no surprise that Facebook, Instagram‘s owner, operates a similar verification scheme, also using a white tick on a blue background as its symbol.
How do you become a verified person on Instagram?
Request to be verified Simply go to Settings > Account > Request Verification and fill out the necessary information: Your full name. What you are commonly “Known as” (i.e. your brand name) Your “Category” or account type (ranges from Blogger/Influencer to Business/Brand)
How hard is it to get verified on Instagram?
The short answer is yes. It’s not as hard as you think. A normal person or small business can get verified on Instagram. Unique: It must be the only (legitimate) Instagram account representing the person or business (except for language-specific accounts).
How many followers do I need to get verified on Instagram?
It doesn’t matter how many followers they have. If you want to get this feature – you have to have at least 10k followers; verified users don’t.
How many followers do I need to be verified?
You have access to Instagram Link in Stories – Verified accounts were the first to be able to add links to their Instagram Stories. Without verification, you’ll need at least 10,000 followers to access the feature. It builds brand awareness – As we mentioned before, the blue check tells the world that you’re somebody.
How do I get blue verified on Instagram?
Apply for an Instagram verification badge
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap.
- Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
Does Instagram pay you for being verified?
Instagram will never request payment for verification or reach out to ask you to confirm your verification. Keep in mind that Instagram can remove verified badges at any time, and may take away your badge or disable your account if you: Advertise, transfer or sell your verified badge.
How do you get the free verified Instagram trick?
Here’s how to request verification on Instagram:
- Go to your Instagram profile by tapping the icon with your profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap on the menu icon (
- Select the settings icon (
- Scroll down through the account settings until you see Request verification, then tap it.
How do I get verified on Instagram 2021?
How to apply for Instagram verification
- Tap your profile picture to go to your profile.
- Go to the top-right corner of your profile and tap on the menu icon.
- On the bottom-right of the screen, you’ll see a settings icon.
- Request Verification.
- You’ll see a form with your account name pre-filled.
How do you get a blue tick?
You can apply to be Twitter verified and receive a blue checkmark badge next to your name. To become verified on Twitter, you simply update your profile with current information, verify a phone number and email address, then fill out a form requesting consideration as a verified user.
What happens when you hit 10k on Instagram?
Once you have 10k followers, Instagram will make it easier for you to get people to your website via Stories with the swipe up to link feature. Swipe up is the only way to get a direct link from your Instagram to your other web properties. And, it’s available in STORIES, if you have 10k followers.
Can you fake a verified Instagram account?
The network of Instagram verification-peddling scammers that Hawley encountered is just one of many groups of people seeking to exploit the company’s mysterious verification process for personal gain. Some hackers create fake accounts claiming to offer blue check marks only to steal users’ personal data.
Where can I buy Instagram verification?
1. Request Verification. Instagram recently added the option to request a blue tick. If you have a business or even personal page, you just need to log in to your Instagram account and then go to the Settings section and select Request Verification.