How do you reset your password for Instagram?
- Open Instagram app. Go to the login page. Tap ‘Get help signing in’ link. On “Find your Account” page, tap ‘Log in with Facebook’ at the bottom. Enter the new password and tap reset. Your password will be reset instantly.
How do I reset my Instagram password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
Why can’t I reset my Instagram password?
If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it’s possible the email is going in your email’s spam filter. It may also be possible that you mistyped your email when you first signed up for Instagram. To find your password reset email, try: Checking the spam filter on your email account.
How can I change my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How can I change my Instagram password without email?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How do you change your Instagram password if you already logged in?
If you’re already logged in and want to change your password, tap the profile icon at the bottom, tap the menu at the top-right, and navigate to Settings > Privacy and Security > Password > to create a new one.