How can you contact Instagram tech support?
- To Contact Instagram Customer Service.
- Contacting Instagram with feedback or technical issues (detailed instructions) Launch the Instagram application on your mobile device and log in.
- To report abuse or other serious issues to Instagram (detailed instructions) Go to www.instagram.com in your web browser.
- Other ways to contact Instagram.
How do I contact Instagram about a problem?
You can contact Instagram support by phone at 1-650-543-4800 or via Instagram’s online Help Center. Users were once able to email Instagram at [email protected], but that address is now defunct. You can also contact Instagram to report issues, such as a copyright violation or a hacked account.
Does Instagram support respond?
Instagram support does not reply to every e-mail it receives as they receive a large number of e-mails. They don’t open or reply to spam e-mails but at times some actual e-mails seem spam to them too.
Does Instagram have an email?
Instagram’s contact phone number is 650-543-4800 and their contact email is [email protected], but please note it’s highly likely you won’t receive a response to your inquiry via these channels.
How long does it take for Instagram to respond?
A company spokesperson said its community operations team “respond to the majority of reports within 24 hours.”
How long does it take for Instagram to respond 2021?
Expect to receive a reply within a week. If you’ve waited longer than 3 weeks, and have checked your spam folder (yes, check your spam folder); we’d suggest sending Instagram another request!
How long it takes for Instagram to email you back?
Before you do, make sure you block out your licence ID and address. Once you’re done filling out the form, expect an email from Instagram within 5-10 minutes (occasionally it does take longer, remember to check spam too).
How do I recover my Instagram account?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How do I complain to Instagram?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Help, then tap Report a Problem. Follow the on-screen instructions.
What do I do if I can’t log into my Instagram?
Let’s dive in!
- Restart Your Device.
- Check Instagram’s Servers.
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Check Your Device’s Date and Time.
- Clear Instagram’s Data and Cache (Android Devices Only).
- Reset Your Instagram Account’s Password.
- Check for an Update.
- Contact Instagram for Support.
Why has my instagram been disabled?