Here’s how to create a Story:
- Tap the plus button on the top-left side of your home screen or swipe left in your Feed.
- Tap the circle button at the bottom of the screen to take photos or tap and hold to record a video.
- Edit the photos or videos with text or add a drawing as you normally would.
How to get started on Instagram Stories?
- Plan Your Instagram Stories Content Strategy. Instagram Stories sits at the top of the home feed and Explore page.
- Create an Instagram Stories Post. To post to your Instagram story,go to your feed and tap the camera icon at the top-left corner of the screen or simply
- Use Instagram Stories Stickers to Prompt Audience Engagement.
How do you make a story on Instagram for beginners?
To create a new Story, tap the camera icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen, or swipe to the right. Then, Instagram will show you the Instagram Story creator: Now, there are two main options when creating a new Instagram Story: Choose a photo or video from your smartphone’s camera roll.
How do you make a story 2020 on Instagram?
Go to Instagram on your phone. Click on the camera icon at the top left, or just swipe right. That’s the Stories option. Click an image, a video, or swipe up to add pictures from your gallery!
How do you make a successful Instagram story?
9 Tips for creating successful Instagram Stories
- Create custom content for the target audience.
- Include emotional marketing in your strategy.
- Verify your company profile’s basic settings and description.
- Collaborate with influencers.
- Focus on working with Shoutouts.
- Tell the story with videos.
How many Stories should you post on Instagram 2021?
During Instagram’s Creator Week in June 2021, Instagram chief Adam Mosseri suggested that posting 2 feed posts per week and 2 Stories per day is ideal for building a following on the app. To keep up with your competitors (or frenemies!) it’s probably good to note that businesses post 1.56 posts to their feed per day.
Are Instagram Stories worth it?
Instagram Stories is great because it lets you post as many videos and photos to your story as you want – without affecting your main news feed. The ‘stories’ feature can be found on the top left of a user’s Instagram feed and it’s highlighted when it updates.
How many Stories should I post on Instagram?
1. One to seven Stories is the optimal posting length. It’s long been debated whether or not posting more leads to better results on social media. Many brands report a positive increase in results when they post more, while others experience the opposite.