How to delete a comment on Instagram that someone else wrote on one of your posts
- Tap the three-dot icon.
- Select “Manage Comments.”
- Select the comment and hit “Delete” at the bottom.
- Choose “Delete Comment.”
- Select the trash can icon, or swipe all the way to the left, to delete your own comment.
Can I delete all my comments posted in Instagram?
- There are two ways of deleting all the Instagram comments . If you want to do this manually, here is what you need to do: After you will find the comment you want to edit or remove, tap on it and you will see a recycle-bin in the upper-right corner. Click on it-you have now deleted the unwanted comment.
How do I delete a comment I made on Instagram?
How to delete your Instagram comment
- Open Instagram.
- Navigate to the post where you left the comment.
- Swipe left on the comment.
- Press the red trash can button to delete.
Why can’t I delete my comment on Instagram?
If you keep getting an error message that a comment can’t be deleted, it may be because the comment was already deleted in our system. The comment may still appear because you’re viewing an old version of the page. We’re aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
If you’ve posted a comment on your own or someone else’s post, just select the three dots to the right of your comment and select Delete from the pull-down menu. Whenever you delete a comment or a post, you’ll need to select Delete again on a confirmation message that asks if you’re sure you want to delete.
How do I delete my old comments on Instagram?
To bulk delete comments, follow these steps:
- Tap a comment, then tap the dotted icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage Comments.
- Choose up to 25 comments to delete at once.
- Tap Delete, or tap More Options to block or restrict accounts in bulk.
Can you edit or delete a comment on Instagram?
You can’t actually edit a comment once it’s been posted. But you can delete it and rewrite/repost the comment. When you click on one of your posts in Instagram, it opens up the photo and all of the comments in a new screen. If you scroll to the bottom of the comments, there’s the little comment button.
How do you delete a comment on Instagram on iPhone?
If you’re using an iPhone, swipe left on the comment to reveal options. Here, tap on the Trash Can icon to delete the comment. If you’re using an Android smartphone, tap and hold on the comment to select it. Then, tap on the Trash Can icon found in the top toolbar to delete the comment.
Can you edit Instagram comments?
You can’t edit a comment on Instagram, but you can easily delete and repost a comment — here’s how. While you can’t edit a comment on Instagram, you can easily delete it and post a new one.
How do you hide certain comments on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap Privacy, then tap Hidden words. Below Hide offensive content, you can: Tap next to Hide comments to turn it off. Tap next to Hide message requests to turn it on.
Can you see comments you deleted on Instagram?
During those 30 days, you can access your deleted content by going to Settings > Account > Recently Deleted on the latest version of the Instagram app.
How do you delete someone’s post on Instagram?
Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile. Locate the photo you wish to delete. Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen. Next, tap Delete.
How do I delete a post on someone else’s wall?
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post. 4. Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
Can a Youtuber delete my comment?
Youtube creators have the right to remove offensive, spamming, or harmful comments or even their own. They simply need to go to YouTube Studio and view any of their videos. Youtube’s identifier may report flagged comments to them that may be deemed unhelpful, spamming or offensive.
What is Hadzy?
Popular term Hadzy Com Hadzy Com is one of the trending terms on Google, Bing, and other search engines. This means the portal derives many impressions using trending keywords for this website.