How to Delete an Instagram Draft
- If you go to post a photo to Instagram but then decide not to, you get the option to save it as a draft.
- Next, tap Edit.
- Select the drafts you want to get rid of and tap Discard Posts.
- And with that, the unwanted draft will be gone.
How do you delete tags on Instagram?
- Open the photo in question in the mobile app. You cannot remove a tag from the desktop version of Instagram. Tap on the photo to see the tags. Tap on your tag. Click on Remove Tag. You can also remove this photo from the list of photos you are in.
How do I delete drafts on Instagram 2020?
How to delete drafts on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen like you’re preparing a new post.
- If you have saved drafts, you’ll see a “Drafts” section at the top of your library above “Recents.” Tap “Manage” to the right of “Drafts.”
How do you delete a draft on Instagram 2021?
How to Delete Drafts on Instagram
- Open “Instagram.”
- Touch the “+” plus icon.
- On the right side of “Drafts,” tap on “Manage.”
- Select “Edit.”
- Finally, tap on “Discard” and confirm that you want to delete the draft.
Where are your drafts on Instagram?
After adding an effect, filter, caption or location to a photo, simply hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen to make the “Save Draft” or “Discard” screen appear. Once it’s saved, you can find your creation under the “Drafts” tab in “Library” by tapping the camera button at the bottom center.
How do you delete a draft in front?
Whether you’re in your Drafts folder or composing a draft, you can delete your draft by clicking the grey Delete button (trash can icon). A confirmation window will appear to let you know that once you delete your draft, the action cannot be undone. If you’re certain you want it deleted, click Delete.
How do I edit a draft on Instagram?
Once you have saved a draft in Instagram, here are instructions on how to access them.
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Tap on the camera icon.
- Look for the drafts section.
- Select an item you want to edit. Instagram will load it.
- Make any edits to your saved draft and post it to Instagram.
How long do Instagram drafts last?
Story drafts will save for seven days before disappearing.” So, another way to manage your Stories creation flow, and post at optimal times to maximize engagement. It may not be a massive shift, but it could be a highly relevant one for Instagram managers looking to make best use of the app.
How do I edit a draft reel on Instagram?
Instagram Reels: How to Edit a Draft Reel
- Step 1: On your Instagram profile, tap the Reels icon above your feed.
- Step 2: Tap “Drafts.”
- Step 3: Tap the Reel you want to continue editing.
Can someone see my draft reels on Instagram?
Saved drafts will be displayed alongside all your other Reels inside Reels tab on your profile but only you will be able to view them.
Can anyone see my reel drafts on Instagram?
If a Reel is saved in your drafts, you can find it in the Reels tab on your profile. You can also post your Reel to the Explore page, so any Instagram user can see it. Other Instagram users can like, comment on or save your Reel.