How to clear suggested searches on Instagram
- In the Instagram app, tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the search box at the top of the screen.
- For each suggested search that you want to clear, tap the ‘X’ at the right side of the screen.
How do I remove suggestions from Instagram?
- How To Remove Suggested Profiles On Instagram Go to Instagram.com from your computer or with your phone/tablet. Choose the “” symbol that is located in the top right corner. Select “Edit Profile”. Choose “Similar Account Suggestions” Click “Submit”
How do I delete first letter search suggestions off Instagram?
- Navigate to the top right corner of the app under settings, click on “clear search history.”
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom where you will see a dropdown box that says, “and delete from my phone”. Select that option and tap done.
- Return back to Instagram and enter in keywords for your new posts.
How do I clear my search recommendations?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How do you reset Instagram suggestions?
Access the three-line menu and go to “Settings”. Look for the “Security” option and tap on it. Scroll until you find the “Data and history” section and go to “Search history”. Once this is done, tap on the “Clear all” option.
How do I clear my Instagram cache?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up.
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
Can you clear access data on Instagram?
How to delete your Instagram data: If you don’t want Instagram to have this data, you can delete it all. Visit Instagram’s “delete your account page.” Select a reason for why you want to delete your data.
How do I clear my Instagram Cache 2021?
Here’s how to clear cache and data from Instagram for Android:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Or just Apps on many Android skins.
- Expand All apps.
- Open Instagram from the list of available apps.
- Tap Storage & cache.
- Tap Clear cache.
- Alternatively, tap Clear data to clear all data. Sign into Instagram again.
How do you delete suggested searches on Instagram Android?
If you’ve recently searched for something, then your suggested searches will appear underneath your recent searches. 4. To remove an account from your suggested searches, tap the small “X” located to the right of that account’s name. Repeat as desired.