Right-click on the date of the video or photo on Instagram then click “Copy Link Address”download instagram video on desktop. Step 2: Paste the URL into the SnapInsta.App – Instagram downloader in the text box area above. Step 3: Hit the “Download” button for Instagram Video Download.
How do I get my videos from Instagram?
- Step 1: Download Regrammer for free. Step 2: In the Instagram app, find the photo or video you want to download, then tap on the Share icon that looks like ” … ” above the photo, and select Copy Link. Step 3: Launch the Regrammer app and paste the link you just copied into the box, then hit Preview. Step 4: Tap on the Repost button.
How do I download a video from Instagram to my phone?
How to download Instagram videos on an Android device
- Step 1: Download and install the “Video Downloader for Instagram” app from Playstore on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Now go to your Instagram app and find a video that you want to download.
- Step 3: Tap on the three dots “”
How do you save videos from Instagram to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How can I download videos from Instagram without an app?
For Videos: Click the “▶” next to the “
Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How can I download Instagram videos to my computer?
Go to Instagram and find any video or photograph you’d like to download to your PC. You’ll notice some new icons in the top right of the image, which are ‘view, share link and download’, added by Instag Downloader. Hit the download icon to instantly save that image or video from Instagram to your PC or Mac.
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
Why can’t I download videos from Instagram?
Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t allow you to download videos you find on your feed or on other users’ stories. But, as long as you have the original poster’s permission, there are several workarounds for that. One easy way to save Instagram videos is to record your screen while the video is playing. Record your video.
How can I save videos from Instagram for free?
How to save Instagram videos to your camera roll?
- Get InstaSave free app.
- Copy Instagram video link and paste it into InstaSave.
- In the preview tab, choose whether you want to download the video or not.
- Click Download to save the video.