How to contact Instagram via e-mail?
- Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Instagram – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Instagram. You can, however, use Instagram‘s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem.
How do I email on Instagram?
How to contact Instagram support and get help with account-related issues
- You can contact Instagram support by phone at 1-650-543-4800 or via Instagram’s online Help Center.
- Users were once able to email Instagram at [email protected], but that address is now defunct.
Does Instagram reply email?
Instagram support does not reply to every e-mail it receives as they receive a large number of e-mails. They don’t open or reply to spam e-mails but at times some actual e-mails seem spam to them too. But most probably they reply within 72 hours or within 1 week (excluding weekend ).
How do I complain to Instagram?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Help, then tap Report a Problem. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get my Instagram account back?
Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
How do Instagram accounts get hacked?
Users should be aware that accounts can be hacked by: A forgotten password hack. Coding. Phishing.
Why can’t I log back into my Instagram?
Why can’t log into Instagram? because you are entering the wrong username or password (remember that Instagram password is case sensitive). Your account may have been blocked or deleted. Logging in from a new device that Instagram doesn’t recognize (which requires further verification).
How long does it take for Instagram to respond 2021?
Expect to receive a reply within a week. If you’ve waited longer than 3 weeks, and have checked your spam folder (yes, check your spam folder); we’d suggest sending Instagram another request!
How long does Instagram take to respond 2020?
A company spokesperson said its community operations team “respond to the majority of reports within 24 hours.”
How long does it take Instagram to respond to a problem?
Instagram will then review the decision, which generally (according to the screenshots) takes up to 24 hours. Of course, having the capacity to submit an appeal doesn’t mean that Instagram will be any more likely to reinstate your account.
Does Instagram respond to report a problem?
If you need to report something to Instagram, you can do so through the Help Center webpage on a desktop computer, or using the “Report a Problem” option on the mobile app. This does not guarantee a response.
How many reports does it take to delete an Instagram post?
The fact is that there are times that Instagram would delete an account just because of three or four reports from various accounts due to the impact of the reason given for reporting the account. The only effect that a large number of reports have is that it speeds up the immediacy of reviewing the complaints.
Does Instagram respond to feedback?
Instagram also has a support email address, which is [email protected] but based on the feedback I have heard, good luck getting anyone to actually respond to you. What is this? So, if you have an issue that you just can’t seem to resolve on your own, here are few options to try.
How do I recover my Instagram account without email?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How long does Instagram disables your account?
Open your Instagram App. You must also consider that if you deactivate your account temporarily, Instagram disables it only for one week.