How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How do you add a link to your Instagram story?
- To insert a link into your story, click on the link icon in the top menu. You’ll then be prompted to enter a URL. We recommend using a UTM code to track the performance of the link since Instagram currently does not track the number of link clicks in stories. Once you’ve entered your link, you’re good to go!
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram story?
There are currently only two ways to “earn” the option to add links into Instagram stories: Either have 10,000+ followers or have a verified account. Instagram decides by their own (elusive) guidelines who is worthy of a verified badge and only gives it out to “some public figures, celebrities and brands.”
How do you put a link in an Instagram story?
How to add links to Instagram Stories
- Head to the Instagram app and swipe right.
- Once the photo is inserted, swipe up to open the sticker tray.
- Click on the Link option and paste the URL you want to add to the story.
- The link then shows up as any other sticker on an Instagram Story.
Can you post links on Instagram stories?
To add your link, click on the chain link icon at the top of your story. The chain link icon appears at the top of the Story page to add a clickable URL. The URL page will allow you to type in the link for any web page to which you want to send your audience.
Why can’t I add a link to my Instagram Story 2021?
Yeah, that’s right, If you cannot access the link button on your Instagram story is because either your Instagram account has not officially been verified by Instagram or your account does not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do you put a link on Instagram if your not verified?
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
How do you share a link on Instagram 2021?
How to add a link to Instagram stories?
- Review to confirm the figures.
- Find the link icon.
- Tap on this link icon.
- Copy the link.
- Type in or paste a link.
- Tap on “Done” in the top right.
- View your Story.
- Promote Instagram Stories from the App.
How do you add a link?
How to hyperlink in Google Docs using the mobile app
- Open a document in the Google Docs app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the text that you want to turn into a hyperlink.
- Tap “Insert Link.”
- On the Insert Link page, type or paste the URL you want to link to.
How do you put a swipe link in a story?
How to Add Swipe Up to Instagram Stories
- Check that you have 10,000 followers or a verified account.
- When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain.
- Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page.
- Type the URL into the text box.
- Click “Done” in the top right.