In Instagram, tap your profile icon and then tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines). Select Settings Account Posts You’ve Liked. You can only view the 300 most recent posts (photos and videos) that you’ve liked.
Can followers on Instagram see what I have liked?
- Apart from the users, even your followers on Instagram can see the posts which you have liked. It does not depend on the number of likes. Rather, your followers can see your username below the photos you have liked. (For example: Liked by -Your username and 14 others) When the post has received more than 4 likes, you will see the number of likes rather than just the username.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
How do you see your liked posts on Instagram app?
Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
Can you see what you liked on Instagram?
To find the photos you’ve double-tapped, go to your profile, then tap the three menu bars on the upper right side of the screen, tap the Settings wheel, Account, and then Posts You’ve Liked. The little bookmark-shaped icon can be found on the right hand side of the engagement bar under a photo.
How do I check my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How can I see my old activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
Can you see Instagram history?
First, tap on your Profile and then go to the Menu. Next tap on Settings and then choose Security. Halfway down the page is a section called Access Data – tap that. You’ll be able to see all of the information Instagram holds on you, split into different sections.