How to add multiple photos on an Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
How can I create Instagram story using multiple photos?
- Follow these steps: Step 1: Make sure you have the latest Instagram app. Step 2: Launch the Instagram app. Step 3: Then on the next screen, tap the ‘Select Multiple Photos’ button at the top-right corner. Step 4: After selecting the photos, tap the Next button at the bottom. Step 5: Tap the Share button next to Your Story to upload them.
How do you layer pictures on Instagram stories?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
Why can’t I add multiple photos on one Instagram story?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
How do you put a collage on Instagram story?
To create a collage using this solution, you need to:
- Open Instagram on your mobile device.
- Go to Your Story in the top-left corner.
- Pick the Layout option from the menu on the left.
- Tap the Grid icon and pick the kind of grid you want to use.
- Take pictures for each portion or upload them from your gallery.
How do you overlap photos on Instagram?
In order to post multiple photos in one post, either long- press one of the photos or tap on “Select multiple” in the lower right corner of the first photo. You can then select the other photos, numbered in the order they will appear. And lastly, make sure you selected the photos in the right order
How do you add more photos to an already posted Post?
To do that, go to the post on your Facebook timeline with the picture you want to change. In the top-right corner of the post, tap the downward – pointing arrow icon and choose Edit Post from the menu. Once you have confirmed that this is the correct image, tap the Save button to update the post with the new picture.
Did Instagram get rid of multiple pictures?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
Where is the photo sticker on Instagram?
You can access the new feature by selecting the sticker tool from the top navigation bar when you capture or upload content to your Story. From there, you can select the “Add Yours” sticker to start a public thread.