Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
How do you permanently delete your Instagram?
- How to Permanently Delete Your Instagram Account Open a web browser and go to Instagram’s account deletion page. Sign into your account. Choose a reason for deleting your account and then enter your password as requested. Click on the Permanently delete my account button. Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I remove an Instagram account I’ve added?
To remove an Instagram accounts you’ve added, you need to go to your profile. Tap the three lines in the corner and then click settings. Scroll right to the bottom and select ‘log out’. It will give you the option to select the account you want to log out of. 6
Why can’t I remove an Instagram account?
For security reasons, we can’t delete an account for you. You’ll need to be able to log into your account to request deletion. If you can’t remember your password or username, see some tips for logging in.
How do I delete my 2021 Instagram account?
Go to Apps (this could also be Apps & notifications or Application Manager, depending on your device and Android edition). Find Instagram from the list of apps and tap on it. Tap on Storage. Select the Clear storage or Clear data option.
How do I delete my Instagram account on mobile?
Delete your Instagram account
- Open your mobile browser.
- Go to Instagram’s Delete Your Account page.
- If you’re not logged in, follow the prompt to log in to your account.
- Select an option when asked why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Press Permanently Delete My Account.
How do I uninstall Instagram on my iPhone?
How to delete the Instagram app off your iOS device
- Press and hold the Instagram app icon on the homescreen of your iOS device until all the apps begin to wiggle.
- Tap the ‘x’ in the top left corner of the Instagram app.
- Tap “Delete.”