Instagram: How to repost a story
- Open Instagram and select the photo or video that you want to repost.
- Hit the Share icon right below the post tap Add Post to Your Story tap Your story.
How to repost someone else’s posts on Instagram?
- Method 1 of 3: Using Reposter on an iPhone or iPad Download Reposter for Instagram. Reposter is a free app that allows you to repost someone else’s posts-both photos and videos-to your own Instagram feed. Open Instagram. It’s a multicolored app that resembles a camera. Navigate to a photo or video you wish to repost. Tap the three dots. Tap Copy Link. Open Reposter for Instagram.. More items
Why can’t I repost stories on Instagram?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. The Story expired – as you know, Instagram Stories last for 24 hours. If the Story expired, you wouldn’t be able to open or repost it.
How do you put someone else’s story on your story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do you repost a story you’re not tagged in?
You can do that too! Just head to your stories archive, select a story and click on the three dots on the right-hand side. Then, select ‘ share as post. ‘ This will open it up in the photo editing tool where you’ll have the option to crop it to the right dimensions for your feed.
How do you share other people’s stories on Instagram?
Tap the person’s profile picture to see their Story. Once the Story that you’d like to share shows up on your screen, tap the three dots in the lower-right corner. 2. Tap “Copy Link” or the paper airplane icon to share the story with friends.
How do you share someone’s story on Instagram?
- Tap on the “Instagram Story,” then tap on the “vertical ellipsis” (three vertical dots) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select “Share To…”
- Choose the “application” or “contact” you’d like to send the link to.
Can you repost someone else’s Instagram story?
And on Instagram, you can repost, which is essentially a way to share a picture from another Instagram user with your followers. To repost on Instagram means to re-share someone else’s Instagram stories or content to your business or private account.