Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How you can save someone on Instagram?
- Take a Screenshot. Perhaps the easiest unofficial way to quickly save a copy of someone else’s Instagram photo is to take a screenshot of it and then use a photo editing tool to crop it. This article shows you how to take a screenshot on your iOS device or on your Android device.
How do you download a video from Instagram?
But if you only want to download one current Story, here’s how:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Head to your Stories.
- Navigate to the video you wish to save.
- Press the More button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save > Save Video.
How do you save other peoples Instagram videos?
To do so, you just need to go to your phone’s control center and tap on the record icon (one dot inside a circle). It’ll then give you a 3-2-1 countdown until it begins recording what’s on your screen. If you want to save someone else’s Instagram Story, you can download the Chrome IG Story extension to your browser.
Can you save IG videos?
If you have a video you created on Instagram for your profile or story, you can easily save it when you’re finished making it. Simply record your video, and click on the download button at the top before you post it on your feed or story.
How do you save Instagram videos to your computer?
Go to Instagram and find any video or photograph you’d like to download to your PC. You’ll notice some new icons in the top right of the image, which are ‘view, share link and download’, added by Instag Downloader. Hit the download icon to instantly save that image or video from Instagram to your PC or Mac.
Can I save a video from Instagram to my phone?
You can save Instagram videos posted to your story and download them to your iPhone or Android. You can also save any Instagram video post or reel to Collections. It’s possible to download Instagram videos with a third-party app or record your screen to save them.
How do you save Instagram videos in 2020?
Within the Instagram app, tap the three dot button to the upper right of a post you want to save the video from and select ‘Copy link’. Switch to Video Downloader for Instagram and select the ‘Paste’ option. That’s all there is to it.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram photo to your camera roll?
How Do I Save Instagram Photos To Camera Roll?
- Go to your profile and tap the icon with three horizontal lines.
- Tap the Settings > Original Photos.
- Tap the toggle button next to Save Original Photos.
Can you save someone else’s Instagram story?
While it’s possible to save someone else’s IG Story for future viewing, you should only do so if you have written permission from the Story’s creator. Remember, it is a copyright infringement to share someone else’s content without permission, and it also goes against Instagram’s Community Guidelines.
How can I download all my videos from Instagram?
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
- Launch Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your page settings.
- Tap on “Security” from the menu.
- Scroll to the “Data and History” section and tap on “Download Data.”
- Enter your email address if it’s not already there.
- Tap “Request Download.”