- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to save.
- Press the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save.
- Finally, tap Save Photo.
How do you save Instagram photos to your computer?
- Right-click on the photo and select “Save Image As” option. A “Save Image” window opens up, then click “Save” and specify a location to download the photo. This way you can save your Instagram photos on Mac computer.
Can you download photos from Instagram?
Instagram does not allow you to directly download photos from their website, but you can get a link to your photo from your profile page’s HTML code. Select the photo you want to save, and then right-click on the image.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
Instagram already lets you save photos to an easily in-app accessible folder — just hit the bookmark button in the bottom right corner underneath the photo in your feed that you’d like to save, and it will automatically store in the Saved folder on the righthand panel of your profile.
How can I download saved posts from Instagram?
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
- Launch Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your page settings.
- Tap on “Security” from the menu.
- Scroll to the “Data and History” section and tap on “Download Data.”
- Enter your email address if it’s not already there.
- Tap “Request Download.”
How do you save Instagram photos to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
Why is Instagram not saving my photos?
If your photos are not saving after turning ON the setting “Save Original Photos”, then make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone. To check storage space on Android phone, tap “Settings” app and then tap “Storage”. Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.
How do I download pictures from Instagram to my iPhone?
Download Instagram pictures on iPhone through URL
- Open your Instagram app and go to the picture that you want to download on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three dots in the right top corner.
- Tap ‘Copy share URL’
- Open you Safari app.
- 5. ‘
- Open Notes and start a new note.
- Paste the picture there and then tap ‘Save image’