Here are the step-by-step instructions.
- Go to Instagram and find the username of the private account you’re trying to view.
- Now go to InjectBox.com and scroll down until you find “Private Instagram Viewer.”
- Click on that and enter the person’s username.
- Then click “View Private Account.”
How can I see a private profile on Instagram?
- 1) Launch the Instagram app from your Home screen. 2) Tap on the Profile tab so you can see your profile. 3) Tap on the Settings button at the top right of the app. 4) Turn on the Private Account toggle switch. Your account is now private, and hence your media can only be viewed by approved followers. Congratulations!
Can you see a private Instagram accounts Pictures?
If you wish to view a private Instagram account, the easiest—and most legitimate—way is to request to follow that person. If the other person accepts it you’ll be able to see that person’s profile and view any photos they’ve uploaded to Instagram.
Can you view private Instagram posts without following them?
You can see the private account only if the person in front accepts your follow request. On a public account, another user can easily enter and see everything without even following you. But profile cannot be viewed on a private account without permission.
Is private Instagram viewer safe?
There are now private Instagram viewer apps you can use. Some of them actually work. These working third-party private Instagram viewer without human verification tools were explicitly developed to bypass the Instagram security protocol so you can remain undetected while using them.
How can I see private Instagram without following in 2021?
The android process is quite easier. You don’t have to make any changes to the phone settings. Use InjectBox
- Visit InjectBox.com and scroll to “Private Instagram Viewer”
- Click on that and enter the username of your target account (which can be found in their public profile).