To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How do I Share my post on Instagram?
- 1) Open the Instagram app on your phone. 2) Locate the post you want to share in your Instagram story on your feed. 3) Tap the paper airplane icon. 4) The “share” menu will appear. 5) The photo or video post will automatically upload as a story draft. 6) Tap “Your Story” in the bottom left-hand corner to post.
Why can’t I share a post to my Instagram story?
Update Instagram A common reason why the Add Post to Your Story feature is missing is that your Instagram is outdated. Here’s how you can update Instagram on an Android device: Open Google Play Store, tap on the menu, and tap on My apps & games.
How do I share a post to my story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
Why can’t I repost on Instagram?
Go to either the Play Store or App Store, find your reposting app, and look for new updates. Your chosen reposting app might get an update that will cause problems if your OS and your version of Instagram are out-of-date. If that’s the case, simply update Instagram and update your smartphone’s OS.
How do you repost someone’s Instagram post?
Once you’ve found a post you want to reshare, tap the arrow in the lower righthand corner. Then, tap “Repost,” then “Repost” again. This will first save the photo your mobile device’s native camera roll, where you can retrieve it in the Instagram app.
How do you put a link in an Instagram story post?
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How do I enable repost on Instagram?
If you’d like to enable resharing, go to your profile and tap the hamburger menu. Tap ‘Settings > Privacy > Story’ and then tap ‘Allow Resharing to Stories’.