New: Share Feed Posts to Instagram Stories To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story.
How to repost someone else’s posts on Instagram?
- Method 1 of 3: Using Reposter on an iPhone or iPad Download Reposter for Instagram. Reposter is a free app that allows you to repost someone else’s posts-both photos and videos-to your own Instagram feed. Open Instagram. It’s a multicolored app that resembles a camera. Navigate to a photo or video you wish to repost. Tap the three dots. Tap Copy Link. Open Reposter for Instagram.. More items
Why can’t I share someone’s post on Instagram?
Account Type. The ‘Add post to story’ button is only available for public accounts. If you are trying to share a post from a private account, you will not see the button in the sharing menu under the post. Check posts from other accounts, preferably from a celebrity, and see if you can view the resharing option.
How do I share someone elses post?
Tap below the photo or video in Feed. Tap Add post/video to your story. Tap Send To. Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
Why can’t I repost on Instagram story?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. The Story expired – as you know, Instagram Stories last for 24 hours. If the Story expired, you wouldn’t be able to open or repost it.
How do I share a post to my story?
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
Can you repost your own post on Instagram?
The Instagram platform offers no option for reposting. Instagram only allows users to share via Facebook, Instant Messenger, copy the URL or tweet the content.
How do I share a post on Instagram 2021?
How to reshare a post to your Instagram Stories?
- Open your Instagram Stories.
- Press on “aA” (it’s the “Create” feature)
- Press on the “Smiley Sticker” on top of your screen.
- Press on the “Reshare” sticker.
- Re-share a post that you have recently viewed, saved or posted on your feed.
Can you share someone else’s Instagram story?
Here’s how: Tap on the “Instagram Story,” then tap on the “vertical ellipsis” (three vertical dots) in the upper right-hand corner. Select “Share To …” Choose the “application” or “contact” you’d like to send the link to.
How do you share a story on Instagram?
Tap the paper airplane button below the post (like you would to send a direct message) You’ll then see an option on the following menu to “Create a story with this post” Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story. You can move, resize or rotate the photo or video.