How to disable comments on Instagram for a post you’ve already shared
- Tap open your Instagram app on your phone.
- From your profile page, tap the photo you wish to disable comments on.
- Tap the three dots on the upper right-hand corner of the photo to reveal a list of options.
- Tap “Turn Off Commenting.”
How to hide hateful comments on Instagram?
- Open Instagram on your Android device.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on it three dotted icon at the top right.
- Tap on comment controls.
- Activate the “Hide offensive comment”. And that’s all. I am sure that was very easy to accomplish. After this is done offensive comments will be hidden.
How do I disable comments?
Simply click on the three dots icon at the top right of the post. From the options that pop up, tap on “Turn off commenting.” Comments will now be disabled.
Can you turn likes and comments off on Instagram?
Select the “Advanced Settings” option at the bottom of the screen. Enable the “Turn Off Commenting” option and hit the Back button. Next, when you’re ready to post, tap the “Share” button to share the post with the comments feature disabled. If you change your mind later, you can reenable comments at any time.
How do I change my comment settings on Instagram?
Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Step 2: Tap the gear icon near the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Scroll down and tap “Comments” under the “Settings” heading. Step 4: Tap “Everyone” next to “Allow Comments From.”
How do I disable comments on a post?
Click the three-dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner, and click on “Turn Off Comments.”
Can you hide the comments on Instagram live?
You can hide comments on Instagram Live by tapping the three dots at the bottom-left and selecting “Turn Off Commenting.” You can always turn Instagram Live comments back on by tapping the dots again and choosing “Turn On Commenting.”
How do I stop my comments showing up on friends news feed 2020?
Click the “Edit” button next to each app and then click the audience selector next to the “Posts on your behalf” option. Select who these posts should be visible to or click “Only Me ” to prevent them from appearing on anyone’s news feed.
How do you control comments on Instagram?
How do I filter out and hide comments I don’t want to appear on my posts on Instagram?
- Tap. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap. Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Hidden words.
- Below Hide offensive content, you can: Tap next to Hide comments to turn it off.
How can I hide my comments on Instagram from my followers?
Hide comments on Instagram from some followers
- Go to your Profile.
- Choose the Menu.
- Select the Settings option.
- Navigate to Privacy.
- Expand Hidden words menu.
- Enable Hide Comments.
- Toggle the Hide Message Requests to On position.
- Scroll down to the Comments section.
What does it mean to restrict a comment on Instagram?
Restricting: The Effect on Comments. Blocking someone prevents them from being able to comment on your posts. But when you restrict them, you can both comment on each other’s posts. The difference is that the comments made by the person you’ve restricted will only be visible to them and no one else.
How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
To disable likes and comments on your Facebook profile picture, you need to uncheck the “Share your update to News Feed” option before changing it. What is this? If you already changed it, you need to change your post’s privacy settings from “Public” to “Only Me”.
How do I hide my comments from the public on Facebook?
How to Hide Comments on Facebook. To hide comments on Facebook’s native platform, all you have to do is hover over the comment. You’ll see a drop-down arrow; when you click on it, you’ll see the option to “hide comment” or “embed.” Just click “hide comment.”