Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.
How do I unhide a picture on Instagram?
- How to unhide the posts on Instagram. You can unhide a post at any time and the post will go to the same previous location. To unhide: Go to your profile and tap the icon near the Discover People icon in Android (or the icon present in the top-right on iOS). Tap the photo and select Show on Profile by tapping three dots.
How do you unarchive Instagram photos 2021?
Navigate to your account page by tapping the small profile icon picture in the screen’s bottom right-hand corner. Then tap the three horizontally-stacked lines in the screen’s upper right-hand corner to access a list of menu options. Next tap the Archive option to reveal your archived photos.
How do I get back a picture I archived on Instagram?
On your profile, in the top right corner you’ ll see the encircled clock icon, which opens your archive where only you can see posts you’ve archived. From there you can restore their visibility to those who can see your profile.
How do I unarchive a photo?
Check archive & unarchive items
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Library. Archive.
- Select a photo. Touch and hold to select multiple photos.
- Tap More. Unarchive.
Why can’t I see archive on Instagram?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.
How do I find my archives on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right. Tap Archive. Tap Posts/Stories Archive at the top, then select Stories Archive, Posts Archive orLive Archive.
How do you unarchive Instagram on iPhone?
If you want to unarchive your post and bring it back to your profile, you first need to open the photo in your archive. Click on the clock icon in the upper left corner on your profile page. Then tap on “Archive” and choose “Posts” from the drop down menu.
What happens when you archive a photo on Instagram?
You can archive a post you’ve shared to hide it from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.
Can you unarchive Instagram posts?
If you want to bring a post out of hibernation and back into your profile, it is very straightforward. You just need to go into your Instagram archive and select the option to show on your profile again. Select the post you want to un-archive and select the three dot menu icon.
Can I Archive my Instagram account?
All you need to do in order to use this feature is to click on a post you’d like to archive, tap the three dots in the top right corner, and select Archive from the list. Once that’s done, the post will disappear from the profile.