Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.
How to undo archive on Instagram app?
- First of all, Open the Instagram app on your Android device and go to profile page by tapping on the profile picture. Now tap the clock icon in the top right corner from your profile page After doing this, you will be taken to the Stories Archive screen, which has all your stories. More items
How do you unarchive Instagram photos 2021?
Navigate to your account page by tapping the small profile icon picture in the screen’s bottom right-hand corner. Then tap the three horizontally-stacked lines in the screen’s upper right-hand corner to access a list of menu options. Next tap the Archive option to reveal your archived photos.
How do you unarchive on Instagram 2020?
When you’re ready to unarchive your Instagram posts, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to your profile.
- Click the three lines at the top right corner.
- Click archive.
- Go to posts.
- Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Click “Unarchive”.
- It will now appear on your profile again.
Where is my archive on Instagram?
On your profile, in the top right corner you’ll see the encircled clock icon, which opens your archive where only you can see posts you’ve archived.
Why can’t I see archive on Instagram?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.
How do you unarchive Instagram on Iphone?
If you want to unarchive your post and bring it back to your profile, you first need to open the photo in your archive. Click on the clock icon in the upper left corner on your profile page. Then tap on “Archive” and choose “Posts” from the drop down menu.
Why can’t I archive my reels?
While the Instagram app lets you archive your posts, stories, and live videos, there is no option to archive reels. Unfortunately, no such similar setting exists in Instagram 2021 app for iPhone and Android. Unlike Instagram posts, you can’t even archive reel videos that you add to your profile grid.
Where is archive on my phone?
Check archive & unarchive items
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Library. Archive.
- Select a photo. Touch and hold to select multiple photos.
- Tap More. Unarchive.
What is archive in Instagram?
You can archive a post you’ve shared to hide it from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments. Tap the post you’d like to archive.