How to reactivate Instagram account?
- Step 1: Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Step 2: On the login screen, enter your Instagram credentials associated with the account you wish to reactivate.
- Step 3: Tap ‘Login’ and you’re done. This should restore your Instagram account.
Can I deactivate my Instagram?
- To temporarily disable your account: Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app. Tap or click in the top right and then select Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
How do I Undisable my Instagram account?
Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
Is it possible to restore disabled Instagram account?
It’s possible to reactivate an Instagram account after you’ve disabled it. Instagram accounts can be deactivated if you’d like to take a temporary break from the social media app. Only Instagram accounts that have been disabled can be reactivated; deletion of your account is permanent.
Why can’t I reactivate my Instagram account?
After choosing to deactivate your account, Instagram typically requires a few hours to finish the process. During this time, you cannot reactivate your account. If your account has been deactivated for more than a day, you should be able to log back in without any trouble.
What do I do if my Instagram is temporarily disabled?
If you temporarily disable your account, your profile, photos, comments and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in. You can only disable your Instagram account from a computer or mobile browser.
How long can I keep my Instagram account deactivated for?
It takes 30 days for the deletion to take place, in which time your account will be deactivated. During these 30 days your friends will not be able to contact or interact with you on Instagram. After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted, and your username will no longer be available.
Do you have to wait 24 hours to reactivate Instagram?
If you’ve temporarily disabled your account, however, you can reactivate it whenever you wish. It is recommended that you wait at least 24 hours to do so, as it takes some time for the initial deactivation process to be completed.
Why is my Instagram account disabled for 30 days?