Check the Notifications setting on the Instagram app if all are turned on. The three-line icon on the top right of the profile Setting Notifications. Update the Instagram app. Restart the phone.
How to fix Instagram notifications not working?
- How to Fix Instagram Notifications not Working Method 1: Checking Push Notifications Settings. Most of the time if a user is not receiving the notifications of only a certain application, then the problem will be in that Method 2: Checking Phone Notification Settings. Method 3: Clearing Cache Data of Instagram Application. Method 4: Reinstalling the Instagram Application on iPhone.
Why do I not get Instagram notifications anymore?
You can find out why your Instagram notifications aren’t working by checking the notification settings on your phone and in the app. If notification settings are on, you can also check if your phone is on “Do Not Disturb” mode. Instagram notification settings are customizable on both Android and iPhone devices.
Why don’t I get Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
The most likely reason why Instagram notifications not working on your iPhone is probably you turned Notifications for Instagram off. Go to Settings > Notification > Instagram. Enable Allow Notifications and Show On Lock Screen. Change the default sound to any other.
How do you fix Instagram Notifications not working?
Instagram notifications not working? Learn how to fix them
- Check your push notification settings.
- Check your phone notification settings for the Instagram app.
- Clear the cache data from the Instagram application.
- Reinstall Instagram onto your iPhone or Android device.
How do I fix my Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
How to fix Instagram notifications, not working on iPhone?
- Check the Notifications setting on the Instagram app if all are turned on.
- Update the Instagram app.
- Restart the phone.
- Clear Instagram cache.
- Make sure you have enough storage on your phone.
- Check the phone notification setting from Setting.
How do you fix Instagram notifications on iOS 14?
Solution One: Check for Enable Instagram Notifications in iOS Settings App
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app on iPhone and tap “Notifications.”
- Step #2: Select “Instagram.” [
- Step #3: Turn on “Allow Notifications” and also “Show on LockScreen.”
- Step #4: Lastly change the Notification Tone.
How do I turn on post notifications on Instagram for 2020?
How do I turn notifications on or off for someone I follow on
- Go to their profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap next to Posts, Stories, Reels or Videos to turn notifications on or off.
- Or tap next to Live Videos and select any notification option.
How do I turn push notifications on for Instagram?
Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap on Menu in the top right, then tap on Notifications. Then tap on next to Off or On for the notification type you want to manage.
Where are my Instagram notifications?
Tap on your profile page, then choose the three horizontal lines on the top right of your screen. Tap on Notifications and you’ll be able to choose your notification settings for various Instagram options.
Why are my notifications not showing?
Cause of Notifications Not Showing up on Android Do Not Disturb or Airplane Mode is turned on. Either system or app notifications are disabled. Power or data settings are preventing apps from retrieving notification alerts. Outdated apps or OS software can cause apps to freeze or crash and not deliver notifications.
Why are my notifications not showing up on iPhone?
If iPhone notifications are not working, you may have turned Always Show Previews off in the Settings app. Notification previews are the little alerts from apps that appear on your iPhone’s display. Open Settings and tap Notifications -> Show Previews. Make sure there’s a check mark next to Always.
How do I clear my cache on Instagram?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up.
- Tap the Clear Cache option.