Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
How do you see your liked posts on Instagram 2020?
To find your recently liked posts on Instagram, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu.
- Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings.
- Choose Account from the list.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
How can I see my like history on Instagram?
To view your like history on Instagram, in either the Android or iOS app, launch the app and then go to your profile page. From there tap on the settings icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Select Posts You’ve Liked.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How do you see what you’ve liked on Instagram on iPhone?
How to View Your Own Previously Liked Posts From the Instagram iPhone App
- Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Now, tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” and then “Account.”
- Scroll down and select “Posts You’ve Liked.”
Can I see a history of the profiles I’ve clicked on Instagram?
Tap the three-line menu icon in the top-right corner, then select “Your Activity.” Under the “Links” tab, you’ll find every link that you’ve ever clicked on Instagram in reverse chronological order. You can tap any web page to revisit it.