On the desktop site:
- Go to the Instagram website in a web browser and on the login screen, under the username and password fields, tap Forgot password? Click “Forgot password?”
- Enter your email address, phone number, or username and tap Send Login Link.
- You’ll get a message with instructions to reset your password.
How can I log into my old Instagram account without the password?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
Can I see my Instagram password?
Tap on “Manage your Google Account”. Scroll to the right of the navigation bar and tap on “Security”. Scroll down and tap on “Password Manager”. Select “Instagram” to see your Instagram password.
How can I find my old passwords?
The Complete Guide to Finding Long-Lost Passwords Hiding Anywhere
- Search your web browsers.
- Search for files on your computer’s hard drive.
- Collect passwords from your mobile device.
- Search through cloud-based services (Google Drive, Evernote, etc.)
- Search images and PDFs.
- Search your email inboxes.
How can I get my old Instagram back?
Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
How can I get my old Instagram account without email or phone number?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
Why can’t I reset my Instagram password?
If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it’s possible the email is going in your email’s spam filter. It may also be possible that you mistyped your email when you first signed up for Instagram. To find your password reset email, try: Checking the spam filter on your email account.