- On Lately Social accounts, click Instagram.
- On the new window post, check the checkbox you added previously.
- Select the carousel before proceeding to the next step.
- Hit the first icon on the file manager section.
- Navigate to the folder containing photos you want to upload and double click photos.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram from my Mac?
Launch Instagram and tap Plus icon at the bottom of the screen, then choose Library. At the bottom of the image preview area you’ll see a new option – Select Multiple. Tap it and it will turn blue – now you can upload photos to Instagram to be posted together. Once you selected images and videos, tap Next.
How can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?
How to Upload Photos to Instagram on a Desktop Computer Using Chrome
- Open up your Chrome browser.
- Navigate to Instagram’s website.
- Click the ‘+’ button next to the DM symbol.
- Click ‘Select from computer’ to upload your media.
- Crop the image, zoom in, or add more media if needed.
- Choose a filter or make adjustments.
How do I post a carousel on Instagram on my computer for free?
The process of posting to Instagram is the same for both of them:
- Register an account with Iconosquare or Hopper HQ.
- Connect your Instagram account.
- Click the + or New Post button.
- Add your pics, carousel or videos.
- Schedule the post or send it to Instagram right away.
How do you post multiple images on Instagram?
How to add multiple photos to an Instagram post
- Open Instagram and tap the + at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Tap the multiple photo icon above your photo gallery.
- Choose the photos that you want to appear in your post.
- When you are finished selecting your photos, tap Next.
Can you upload photos to Instagram from Mac?
Now go to Instagram.com in Safari. To upload a photo, tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen, just like you would on the mobile Instagram app. This will open your files on your Mac so you can choose a photo to add. The rest of the process works just like it does within the Instagram app.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram without the app?
Dropbox is is the obvious choice here, unless you have a lot of photos that you plan to send to Instagram and don’t feel like paying for an account. Install the desktop app for Dropbox on your Mac or PC, and the mobile app on your tablet or phone. You’ll be able to send images between your devices in minutes.
Why can’t I upload photos on Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
How do I post on Instagram from desktop Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
Why does Instagram not let me post multiple pictures?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
Why can I not post multiple pictures on Instagram?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram with different orientations?
Uploading pictures in Portrait or Landscape mode is a cake walk now, post the new update. All you have to do is choose a portrait mode, tap on the multiple icon on the bottom right and then select the next set of portrait pictures. Repeat the same drill for pictures in landscape mode.