Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2020?
Where to Look for Your Most Recently Liked Instagram Posts
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu.
- Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings.
- Choose Account from the list.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How do you see posts you liked on Instagram on Computer 2021?
You can open your profile page > Hamburger menu at the top right corner > Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked and that’s it, you can find all your liked posts right up there. But Instagram’s web app is not the same and there is no way to view liked photos on Instagram on a computer.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How do you see recently viewed posts on Instagram?
Tap the “Ad Activity” listing. You will now see a list of all the sponsored content that you’ve interacted with. At the top, you’ll see the Instagram Stories that you’ve recently clicked. You can scroll below to view all the Instagram post ads.
How do you see peoples likes on Instagram 2021?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
Can you see your like history on Instagram?
To view your like history on Instagram, in either the Android or iOS app, launch the app and then go to your profile page. From there tap on the settings icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Select Posts You’ve Liked.
How do you see your follow history on Instagram?
On Instagram, there’s loads of info you can check out. For instance, you can see when you joined Instagram, including the exact time. Instagram will tell you about any account privacy or password changes you’ve made, as well as past email addresses and phone numbers.
Why is Instagram showing me posts I’ve already seen?
Your App Needs Update If you have missed an update, your app might start behaving strangely. That’s one of the ways to remind you that it may be time for an update. Repeating Instagram Stories is just one of the things that can happen. IG sometimes repeats posts as well, or it shows you only a limited number of them.