SET UP YOUR INSTAGRAM BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- In settings, find Account and tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Pick a category that best describes your business, then select Business.
- You’re all set, you’ve got an Instagram business account. Now complete your profile using the tips below.
How do I create a second Instagram account for my Business?
Creating and managing multiple accounts on Instagram
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile photo at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Press your account name.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Create New Account.
- Create a username and password and fill out your profile details.
- Press Next.
How do I add a Business page to my Instagram account?
To switch your account to a business account:
- Go to your profile and tap the menu icon on the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Business Account.
- We recommend that you connect your business account to a Facebook Page that is associated with your business.
Can you have a personal and Business Instagram account?
You can have a personal Instagram account that you make private or public and a business Instagram account that solely focus on your business.
Can you have two Instagram accounts personal and Business?
You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android, available in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
Should I create a second Instagram account for my business?
Reasons to consider separate business and personal Instagram accounts. But cultivating a presence that’s officially and solely dedicated to your work can also help build your brand, protect your privacy, and grow your business footprint. A business Instagram account gives you access to some simple user analytics.
How do I separate my business and personal Instagram accounts?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings. Open your Instagram settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
Why can’t I switch to business account on Instagram?
Make sure your profile is set to Public! If your profile is currently set to Private on Instagram, you won’t be able to switch to a business profile. Tap “Continue As” to connect the Facebook Page. If you don’t see your business’ Facebook Page as an option, make sure that you’re listed as an admin in the settings menu.
What is the difference between Instagram personal and business?
A basic account lets you post content and view other Instagram profiles. Furthermore, you can set a personal Instagram profile to be a private account, which means only your followers can see your content. On the other hand, an Instagram business profile is public and anyone on Instagram can see it.
Are Instagram business accounts free?
Yes, anyone can create a business Instagram account — it’s free, and you don’t need to even prove that you have an official registered business. Nevertheless, having a business account still helps make your brand look serious and professional.
Can I add a second Instagram account?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.