Either take a photo or video or select one from your device’s library that you want to post to your Story.
- In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, tap the icon that looks like a smiling face inside a Post-It note to reveal a list of options.
- Tap “Location.”
How do you create a location on Instagram stories?
How To Add Location To Instagram Stories
- Swipe right on the screen to start a Story. Take a photo or a Boomerang.
- Tap the happy-face icon at the top of the screen.
- Choose “Location” from the menu of stickers.
- Customize your sticker.
Why can’t I add location on Instagram story?
Make Sure Your Location Settings Are Turned On Because the location story relies on your current whereabouts to automatically populate a location (you can also search for and tag locations you aren’t currently in), it’s important that your location services are enabled for Instagram.
How do you create a location on Instagram 2020?
How to Create a Custom Location Tag on Instagram [Step-by-Step Instructions]
- Step 1: Check-In.
- Step 2: Enable Location Services.
- Step 3: Name Your Location.
- Step 4: Add Your New Location.
- Step 5: Choose a Category.
- Step 6: Pick a Physical Location.
- Step 7: Claim Your Location.
How do you add a location sticker on Instagram?
Adding location stickers is super easy.
- Snap a photo, video or boomerang.
- Click on the “sticker” icon (that little smiley face on the upper right.)
- Click on the “Location” sticker or the more artsy-looking city sticker.
- The sticker will pop up on your screen. You’ll be able to tap and customize it from there.
How do I add a location to my reel?
Tag people and location on your video Reel At the moment, you can only tag people and location in your Reel video after you post it on Instagram. To tag people and location on your Instagram Reel video: Post your video Reel. Press on the three dots “ …” on top of your Reel post.
How do you add a location on Instagram 2021?
Add a custom Instagram location
- Login to Facebook.
- Tap ‘Check In’ at the top of your Facebook feed.
- Enter the name of the location you’re trying to add – ensuring to use capitals.
- Tap “Add <new location>…”
- Choose a relevant category for your location.
- Tap Create.
- Post your check-in to Facebook.
Can you add two locations on Instagram post?
You can add one location and caption for your entire post, and tag someone in each individual photo.