Adding Photos to Your Story
- Open the Instagram app and stay on the home page. Locate your story in the upper left-hand corner and long-press the round icon.
- Choose ‘Add to Your Story’ in the pop-up window.
- Select the image(s) you’d like to add and click ‘Send To’ just as you normally would.
How do I add more to my Instagram story?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
How do you add to an Instagram story after posting?
To share feed posts to stories: Tap the paper airplane button below the post (like you would to send a direct message) You’ll then see an option on the following menu to “Create a story with this post” Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
Can you edit an existing Instagram story?
While Instagram doesn’t allow you to edit the contents of your stories, you do have the option to save or delete each story after posting it. You can also change the cover picture and name settings of a story highlight.
How do I add a story to my story?
Share a Story to Your Story
- Open Instagram and tap on the “message icon” (paper airplane) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the “tagging notification” you received when you were tagged in the Story.
- Tap on “Add to Your Story” and select “Send” to post it to your own.
How do you post more than one story?
It is super easy.
- Open your Insta Story and swipe up. Open your Insta Story screen and swipe up.
- Press on “Select Multiple”
- Select the photos or videos you want to post.
- Press “NEXT”
- Edit your photos and videos.
- Press “NEXT”
- Select “Your Story” to share the photos and videos in your Story.
How do you add more photos to an already posted story?
How to add multiple photos on an Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
How do you edit a story?
How to Edit Your Short Story
- Print out your story.
- Read your story out loud.
- Read your story again, taking notes this time.
- Write notes on how each paragraph moves the story forward.
- Evaluate your character and theme.
- Edit for prose.
- Have a friend read your story and give feedback.
- Compare their feedback with your own notes.
How do you edit stories on Instagram?
Go to one of the highlights and tap More. Choose Edit Highlight. Go to Archive and select one or multiple previous Stories. You can Edit Cover and also change the Highlight’s name. How to edit Story highlights
- Go to the story you want to highlight and press the Highlight button.
- Enter a title.
- Choose a thumbnail.
Can I edit my Instagram post after posting?
Not to worry, it’s super easy to edit an Instagram post after it’s gone live. Find the post that you need to edit and click the three dots in the top right corner. From the list of options, click “Edit”. When you’re done editing the Instagram post, click done.
Why is there no add to my story on Instagram?
A common reason why the Add Post to Your Story feature is missing is that your Instagram is outdated. Apps that are outdated will have an update button, you can also search for the Instagram app. Once you found Instagram, tap on Update to update Instagram to the latest version.
Why am I not able to add a post to my story?
Account Type. The ‘Add post to story’ button is only available for public accounts. If you are trying to share a post from a private account, you will not see the button in the sharing menu under the post. Check posts from other accounts, preferably from a celebrity, and see if you can view the resharing option.