Go to the “People” section and select the person you want to give Instagram account access to or click on “Add New People” to add new users. Click on “Assign Assets” and select either “Pages,” “Ad Accounts,” or “Product Catalogs” Select the specific assets you’d like to share access to and choose a role.
Can you have multiple users on one Instagram account?
You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android, available in the App Store and the Google Play Store. Learn more: How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
How do you add an admin on Instagram?
In this article, you will learn how to add someone as an admin to your Instagram account. Now ask your admin to take the following step:
- Click on user.
- Then, click on page.
- Click on Add.
- Request access to a page.
- Enter the Instagram name or drop the link.
- Now click on the Request Access button.
How do I share my Instagram account with others?
To share Instagram photos to other social networks, you’ll need to link those accounts.
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information.
Can you have a joint account on Instagram?
You can add as many accounts as you want and manage them at the same time, from different devices. When connected, you can share the credentials of your AiSchedul account with your team members and start managing your joint Instagram account simultaneously on multiple devices.
How do you make someone an admin in a group chat on Instagram?
From the Instagram app for Android and iPhone From the group chat, tap the group name at the top. Scroll down to Members and tap next to the account you want to make an admin. Tap Make Admin.
Why can’t I share profiles on Instagram?
Activate “Allow sharing” in Instagram The most typical reason is that the person who publishes the original story has not allowed their followers to share. To mark it, go to your profile -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Story Controls -> Shared Content.
How do you collaborate on Instagram?
How to post a Collab on Instagram
- Create your post or Reel via the Create menu (+ icon in the top-right of the app).
- When you reach the final Share screen, tap Tag People.
- From this menu, tap Invite Collaborator.
- Search for the Instagram account(s) you’d like to collaborate with, and tap to select them.
How do you post jointly on Instagram?
When you get to the caption screen, tap on “Tag people” Click on ” Invite Collaborator “, which is just next to the “Add Tag” button. Use the search field to find the accounts you want to collab with. Click “Done” in the top right-hand corner of the screen to send the collab invite.