What to Know
- iOS/Android: Tap profile icon > Edit Profile > Email Address. Enter new address, tap checkmark. Check email, follow instructions to confirm.
- Desktop: Select profile icon > Profile > Edit Profile. In the Email field, enter a new address. Choose Submit to save. Confirm via email.
How do I change my email address on Instagram 2021?
How to Change Your Instagram Email Address on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
- Open Instagram in your browser or on your computer.
- Click on your profile photo and go to your profile page.
- Next to your username, click on the “Edit Profile” option.
- Once you’ve typed in your email address, click on “Submit.”
How do I add another email to my Instagram?
How to Add the Email Button on Instagram
- Open your profile on Instagram.
- Select “Edit Profile“
- Select “Contact Options“
- Add in your preferred email address.
- Remove your phone number.
- Remove your physical address.
- Tap “Done“
How can I update my Instagram account?
First, go to the App Store, located at the home screen. Next, tap the updates tab located at the bottom right side of the screen. Depending on how many updates are available, there will be a red dot with a number showing how many updates there are. You’ll be taken to a list of apps that can be updated.
How do I change my login info on Instagram?
Change your username in the Instagram app
- Tap your avatar icon in the bottom-right corner to go to your profile.
- Tap “Edit Profile” under your bio.
- Tap the Username field and type in your new handle.
- Click “Done”
Why can’t I change my Instagram email?
Go to your Instagram profile and tap the “Edit profile.” Your email address will show up below the “private information.” Make sure the email address is correct. Tap on it to edit the email address.
How do I add my business email to Instagram?
Follow these simple steps to see how to add an email button on Instagram.
- Step 1: in your profile, click on edit.
- Step 2: under “public business information,” click on “contact options.”
- Step 3: add your email address and tap on the tick.
- And it’s done!
How do I update my Instagram to the latest version?
On Android, open the Google Play Store, search “Instagram” in the search field at the top, select Instagram, and tap Update. Consider turning on automatic app updates for iOS or Android to avoid manual updating.
How do you get the new message update on Instagram?
All you have to do is click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right, hit “Settings,” and then select “Update Messaging.” Tap “Update.” That’s it — you should now see the new Messenger icon at the top right of the screen.
What is the new Instagram Update 2020?
New Instagram Features December 2020 Instagram just made shopping available in every format on their app — the Feed, Stories, IGTV, and Live. After being tested for several months, starting today, shopping becomes available on Reels, too. Businesses and creators can tag their products when they create Reels.