At the top of your story draft screen, tap the scribble icon to the left of the text icon.
- Tap the scribble icon next to the text icon to begin editing your Instagram story background.
- Choose the pen brush and the color for your Instagram story background.
How do I change my story color?
Upload a photo from your camera roll to the Stories feature on the Instagram app. Click the pen icon. Select your desired color with the color dropper tool or choose from the default color options. Tap (press and hold) the pen or eraser tool.
How do you change your background color on Instagram without covering the picture?
3. How to change the background color without covering the photo
- Open your Instagram Story.
- Take a random photo.
- Add a background color.
- Press on the “Arrow” button on top of your screen to save the image.
- Press “x” to delete your Story.
How do you change the background color on Instagram when sharing a post?
When you share a post to your Instagram story, Instagram will add a different colored background, which you can adjust. To change it, tap the pencil icon and choose your new color. Next, tap and hold the current background color of the post to replace it with the new color.
How do you put a background on your Instagram story?
Press on the “Sticker” button. Press on the “Pin” button. Press on the “Camera” button. Select your background picture and add it to your Story.
How do you get colored boxes on Instagram stories?
You can color block your Insta Story screen:
- Take a random photo.
- Select the pen tool.
- Choose a color at the bottom of your screen.
- Hold your finger pressed on the screen to fill it with that color.
How do you get the color bar on Instagram?
After you take the photo, tap the pen icon at the top of the screen and select a color for your background. Then tap and hold anywhere on the screen and the color you selected will fill the screen. Tap Done or the check mark to save the color selection.
How do you change your text color?
Like we have mentioned earlier, unfortunately, Android devices do not have the feature to change the text color in the default messaging app. Instead, you can change the background color. If you are desperate to change the text style, font, and color, you can use a different messaging app as your texting app.
How do I change the background color in repost story?
Changing to a Different Solid Colour
- Open Stories.
- Take a photo or video.
- Click on the brush icon for highlighting.
- Pick a color from the list of available options.
- Tap your screen for a couple of seconds.
- You’ll see the new background applied to your Story.
How do you change the background on a repost story?
How To Change Background Color On Instagram Story When Reposting?
- Once you have shared the post to your story, tap the ‘Draw’ button in the top panel.
- Now select the ‘Sharpie’ tool.
- Tap the color that you would like to set as your background from the palette at the bottom.