How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option Clear search history.
How do I clean up my Instagram feed?
How to Clean up Your Instagram Feed
- Set An Instagram Feed Goal.
- Unfollow Some Instagram Accounts.
- Utilize the Mute Feature.
- Archive Your Instagram Posts.
- Unfollow Tags.
- Check Out Your Follower’s Interest.
- Check the Algorithm for Directions to Make Adjustments.
- Regulate the Algorithm.
Can you reset your Instagram feed?
Instagram Explore feed is a valuable feature for most users, but those who like to change things frequently and diversify the things they see, can definitely push the reset button. Thankfully, Instagram has settings that can enable its users to reset or even change the Explore section in the app.
How do you reset your explore feed on Instagram?
Step 5: Click on the Security icon. Step 6: Under the data and history option, look for the Search History option and tap on it. Step 7: Scroll down the recent searches and tap on the ‘Clear All’ option that is present next to it. Step 8: Now your search history will be cleared and the explore page will be reset.
Can I delete Instagram posts?
You can delete an Instagram post from your feed by tapping the “Delete” option that’s attached to all of your posts. You can archive your Instagram post using a similar process, though archiving will only hide your photo from others instead of deleting it.
How do I change my Instagram feed?
Step 1: Open the Instagram app. Step 2: Tap on the magnifying glass search icon in the bottom row of the app. Step 3: Next, select a post that you do not like. Step 4: Now, tap the three-dot menu icon of the particular post.
How can I reset Instagram algorithm 2021?
Your 2021 Instagram Algorithm Content Plan in Sum
- Post Photos When Possible. If every day is too much, find a posting schedule that works for you and stick to it.
- Post Reels at Least 3x a Week.
- Post Stories Daily.
- Reply To DMs Daily.
- Reply To Comments Daily.
- Color Grade Your Feed as You Go.
How do you reset Instagram suggestions?
Access the three-line menu and go to “Settings”. Look for the “Security” option and tap on it. Scroll until you find the “Data and history” section and go to “ Search history ”. Once this is done, tap on the “Clear all” option.
How do you get rid of explore on Instagram?
Select on the option security. Now click on the option, ‘search history’. Now click on ‘Clear search history ‘. This will delete all the previous searches made by you.
How do you get rid of suggested posts on Instagram?
While you can’t hide suggested posts or stop them from appearing at the end of your feed, you can tell Instagram if you’re ‘not interested ‘ in their suggestions. Just tap the three dots above the post and then tap ‘not interested’.
How do I delete my Instagram posts in 2020?
Use Cleaner For Instagram To Mass Delete Instagram Posts
- Choose Media from the menu in the bottom of the app.
- Select the posts you’d like to remove.
- Tap on the lightning sign in the bottom right corner. Click Delete.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
Is cleaner for Instagram safe?
Cleaner for IG is a reliable and efficient Instagram cleaner app that can help you detect ghost followers and can help you unfollow profiles in bulk. They let you block and unblock users, work out the activity statistics of your account and delete posts.