Here’s how to delete an Instagram post:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, tap Delete.
- Finally, tap Delete again to confirm.
How do u delete multiple pictures on Instagram?
All you have to do is to follow these steps:
- On your Instagram profile, tap on the post you wish to delete.
- Then, on the top right corner of the post, tap on the three dots icon.
- Choose the Delete option.
Is there a faster way to delete pictures on Instagram?
How to delete all Instagram photos (The FAST Way)
- Step 1: Log in. Just type your username and password then click ‘log in with instagram’
- Step 2: Select photos. Simply click select all and you’ll select 30 photos.
- Step 3: Click Delete Selected.
- Step 4: Wait for an hour.
- Step 5: Repeat step 2-4.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
Is there a way to delete all Instagram posts?
Click on ‘Manage Account’ in the dashboard and select the ‘ Bulk Delete Posts ‘ tab. For single post deleting, click on the red ‘Delete’ button below each post. To delete multiple posts on Instagram, select them, and when ready, click on the red ‘Delete Selected Posts’ button.
Is there an app to delete all Instagram pictures?
Auto Clicker on Android Auto-Clicker is a free Android app that lets you automate repeated taps and swipes in any app or screen on your Android. This free feature works nicely for deleting all your Instagram photos.
How do I delete all my Instagram posts 2021?
Click on “Saved” and select the collection that you wish to delete. Tap on the three-dot icon and select “Edit Collection.” From the options, choose “Delete Collection” and “Delete” to remove all those posts from your Saved folder.
Can you hide all your photos on Instagram?
Instagram lets you hide photos from your feed without deleting them. You can simply archive posts that you want to hide from your feed. Archived posts stay on the app and you can restore them anytime.
Can you hide specific photos on Instagram?
Open Instagram and display the photo you want to archive. Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen to open a pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen. The selected photo is moved to your archive and hidden from your profile and feed. Your followers can’t see it, but you can.
Can I block someone from seeing my pictures on Instagram?
You can block individual users from seeing your photos and videos and from finding your account on Instagram search if you don’t want to set your entire profile to private. Instagram doesn’t notify users when you block them. Blocked users can’t send you posts via Instagram Direct from within the app.
Why can’t I delete an Instagram post?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. If an error occurs when you attempt to remove your photo, try reinstalling or updating the app.
How do I mass delete photos from my iPhone?
How to delete multiple photos
- Open Photos.
- From the Library tab, tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button, then confirm to delete the items.